Saturday, March 27, 2010

Working!

So, I found a job! I'm working at a bank as a teller and as a retail banker. I really like it! Everyone at my location is so great, helpful and patient while I learn. I am almost finished with my first month. I have learned SO much, but there is SO much more to learn and I am constantly asking questions. This is the first time I've had a job in over two years.

I have missed Nolan! My shifts now are late afternoon into night, so I usually miss his bedtime five days a week. When I wake up with him in the morning, I just want to exclaim, "You grew an inch last night!" His facial features are also traning. He is such a toddler.. no baby anymore! He is also through with his passie (thank goodness)!

Nolan is allllll about dad right now too. Anything dad does Nolan wants to be right there. I'll tell Nolan I'm going to get him milk, give him a bath, change his diaper, etc. and he says. "No, Daddy do it!" I'm like REALLY? haha. Well I guess I was the one he mostly wanted for the first two years of his life.. so I guess dad can have a turn ;)

Today, Aunt Winter asked Nolan if he was a baby and he said, "No, I'm Nolan." I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I just want to remember some of the cute things he says! We're having fun on rides in my car right now, because my radio died! At first I was like, ahhh bummer. But, it has ended up being good for Nolan and myself. We name the colors of the cars, talk about the different trees and the colors they are blooming. We name the trucks: dump trucks, cement trucks "big" trucks. He is SO into trucks and planes. We're living near the airport so we see lots of planes too.

All in all my baby is growing SO MUCH. I am so blessed to have a darling, healthy boy and a caring, supporting (and hot) husband!

No comments: