Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh Nolan...

Oh Nolan, how you have grown and changed and you are saying everything now!! I don't want to forget this time in your life because it is so exciting. You are changing everyday.

After your second birthday you just took off talking. You can say everything now! You repeat everything we say. You recognize every picture in books.. and if you happen to not know one, you demand I tell you! You know all your colors, pronounced: ed, puple, buu, geen, orange, ink, yeawo, etc. I love to hear you say them. You can say every letter in the alphabet! You are so great at puzzles. Tractors and trucks are by far your favorite things. You had a John Deer cake for your 2nd Birthday.

My favorite thing right now, is when I say, "Do you want mommy to hold you?" You pick up my arm and say "Hold you, Hold you" and put my arm over your tummy. You are such a cuddle bunny. Your dad always wants you to sleep with us!!

I love you babys!

No comments: