Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick Baby

Tonight I freaked out a little bit. Walton county was under a tornado warning, it was hailing outside and the lighting was unbelievable. Nolan had a temperature of 102.6 degrees and looked completely out of it. He had been vomiting all day off and on. It was scary. He's never even had a fever. We gave him some infant motrion and it brought it down to 101.5. He started to feel better after that. He started babbling and crawling around again. SHEW what a relief.

I'm learning so much with this baby. It's frightening but it's so good for Rich and I to go through these experiences together. We lost our satellite signal and it's still thundering outside, but I don't think we're under a tornado warning anymore. Rich is in the bed with Nolan asleep. I think everything's going to be okay. Goodnight.

No comments: