Monday, February 2, 2009

She's a He!

Rich went to the doctor today for his neck. The doc said the strain could have happened from lifting too much weight. She said he is having muscle spasms; she prescribed six weeks of physical therapy. Rich's profession makes me worry about him. Manual labor is hard on your body, and I don't think he realizes it. However, timber framing is something he enjoys and he's good at it.

A nice lady was talking to Nolan and I while we were at the doctor today; she was commenting on all the noise Nolan was making shaking my tic-tacs. I told her he is really fond of shaking things. She said, "She is so pretty!" I said, "She's a he!" She laughed and said, "Excuse me, well he is so pretty!" I told her I knew it was the long hair and laughed. I just can't cut his hair! It's so pretty. My favorite hair time is after he has a bath and it's super curly (like tonight!). His hair is so adorable--he's so adorable. I dress Nolan manly. I guess the hair just throws people off. Oh well.

2 comments:

Sharon Wilson said...

I LOVE his hair! I keep thinking about how curly it would get at the beach when we would go outside.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I love his hair too. I wanted 'U'u to keep his original hair for as long as HE wants, but alas, Jilly snuck him off and had it cut, although not too bad, mostly around the eyes.