Monday, December 13, 2010

Good me v Bad me

I dream about living in the woods. Just myself and my family. I'll work a full time job to furnish heath care to the family. Rich can have his workshop where he does specialty timber-frame jobs and makes beautiful furniture. The kind with the animal feet.

We will live off the land. Have a lavish garden, two moo cows, a goat and some chickens. And a few apple trees. I'll make our clothes out of old curtains and miscellaneous fabrics. I know it would feel so good provide for ourselves. Work in the garden to enjoy tasting the reward of your time. We'll cook every night and have a family dinner. Always composting. No TV. Living a frugal life and minimizing our global footprint. And we'll have a few trails on the property.

I like living Charlotte. Shopping is fun. I love socializing with friends and family. Beer's are good and so is being on the dance floor. I like running on the sidewalks. It is convenient to have three targets and five grocery stores with in 5 miles of my house. And a 100 restaurants, every food genre you want is a step out the door. I like dressing up, wearing heels and feeling sexy. It's fun to spend money and have nice things.

I'm having trouble finding the median.

No comments: