Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Growing Up

Nolan is now a little over two. It is crazy how time goes by so quickly. It seems like just a few months ago I was giving him baths in his tiny, blue baby bathtub, resting in the kitchen sink! Once, I had taken Nolan's diaper off in the bedroom and walked him in the kitchen, and I hear a sound of something hitting the wall... Well, it was Nolan's pee-pee spraying against the wall!!! A big stream. Across a photograph on the wall, our dinner trays.. I learned my lesson.

Now, Nolan is running around the yard, getting "boo-boo's" then demanding we put a "ban-aid" on the barely-there scrape or strawberry. Sometimes I give in because it is needed. but most of the time I resist, explaining one is not necessary.

He calls for Rich, without saying "Daaad" but instead exclaming "Rich, Rich! Rich Reif!" I MUST start referring to Rich as Dad...

Nolan and his cousin Keely are the best of friends.. Nolan is always asking to go to "Kee-Kee's house."

Oh how time does fly...

No comments: