Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Busy Body






Rich and I had our first two nights away from the baby! It was exciting. We stayed with Rich's old roommate Jennifer at her awesome house. We drank alot of wine, played texas holdem and i colored on Jennifer's table (see pic)


I love drawing on that table! Jennifer took us to alot of neat vintage stores in downtown Asheville. I wish we would've had more time to explore. Rich and I went to see one of my favorite bands for my birthday--Old Crow Medicine Show. They were so good!! They played some of my favorites like "CeCe Rider" and "Tell it to Me." There's nothing like seeing a good bluegrass show. Rich saw some old friends from Boone and I danced alot. :)

Today we loaded up the car and went to Hard Labor State Park. We couldn't find the nature trails so we just walked the paved trails. We still had a good time. It's really a pretty place. There's a good size lake and tons of picnic areas. It was chilly but we had fun. I think tomorrow we're going to Stone Mountain. Here are some pics from Hard Labor:



Nolan and Rich look so cute in their beanies!

No comments: